Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving prep

My church gave out little gift bags last Sunday to all the University students.
Front of bag, back of bag and goodies inside:

 

I'm back in Metro for Thanksgiving.  I was travelling Saturday--my first flight was supposed to leave at 6:30am.  It didn't leave until 8:30am.  This meant that I missed the ONLY direct flight from my connecting Hub to Metro City.  I had to be re-routed.  I was originally scheduled to arrive in Metro at 11:30 am.  Didn't land in Metro until 5:30 pm.  Boo!

I AM thankful that I got here safely, that the flight themselves were quite nice, that the weather was beautiful, and that I didn't have to decide what to do on Saturday afternoon.  I was given a meal voucher for when I was stuck at the connecting Hub, and I did have some time to walk around the airport and get a feel of it.

I'm running errands in town today, and tomorrow I'll be going shopping for groceries.  Wednesday will hopefully be a quiet day at home.  And then Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment