Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Apple Cranberry Walnut stuffing

I was reviewing my recipe for Turkey Wellington from last year and the link to the Apple Walnut Cranberry stuffing is no longer working!  I am upset, but I found another recipe online.  I'm posting it here.  We'll see if it is any good tomorrow...


Apple Cranberry Walnut Stuffing
  • 1/2 cup butter or margarine
  • 1 cup sliced celery
  • 1 cup chopped onion
  • 1 cup vegetable brothPublish Post
  • 1 cup apple juice
  • 14 ounces cubed stuffing mix
  • 2 cups peeled, cored and chopped apples
  • 1 cup dried cranberries
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts
Heat butter in a large skillet; add celery and onion and sauté until tender. Add broth, stir; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine juice, stuffing mix, apples, dried cranberries, and walnuts. Add celery mixture; toss to mix well.
Place stuffing in a baking dish and bake at 350°F  for 30 minutes or until top is browned.
Makes 8 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment